Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:aye, and don't forget
you can always appeal to the Immortals for help, you are currently fighting some of their major enemies, it'd bee in their interests.

The Immortals who are right now blowing A.N.U.S. ships to pieces, only a couple light years from this assembly?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Zupponn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 pm

The Zupponn Mining Co wishes to report its progress on the planet of Avalon:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9484
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Colette » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:aye, and don't forget
you can always appeal to the Immortals for help, you are currently fighting some of their major enemies, it'd bee in their interests.

The Immortals who are right now blowing A.N.U.S. ships to pieces, only a couple light years from this assembly?


We are located in the heart of the United Systems Alliance, in planet New York. This news bodes no harm.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Somewhere near the allied nations headquarters, a small fighter lands after being cleared of posing no threat. Or at least, the ship is weak enough that it could be destroyed with relative ease.

Image

The pilot comes out and says, "I am an emissary of the Realm of Storms (that is my faction's new name). I have come because I have heard of this body and I couldn't find the other one. Was it the Allied Nations? Or is this the Allied Nations? Anyways, my master wants to know why he should this side on your war. He knows he can't remain completely free forever, as armies, he doesn't know which side, have moved into our space, but they don't know it. We can't leave our planets behind."

(And I have little knowledge about this war so I shall fudge as much as possible)
|
User avatar
Stormblessed
Hero
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Secretary General Coffee-Naan:
If you want to be a country, you must join the Allied Nations-otherwise you are not considered one and may be conquered at will by other nations. The AN is a diplomatic forum between nations to discuss issues of importance in the brik-verse

But why so serious? You should join the Allied Nations to obtain our free beer, fudge, and strippers and all the other benefits membership provides. The Third Alliance is consuming itself in revolution and infighting (already the Bavarians, Avalonians, and Trattorians are putting down insurrections in their countries, as well as the race for UberKaiser), and is losing its military forces pretty badly. If you want fun and want to survive, join the Allied Nations today!

(OOC: That's a badass fighter you got there, by the way)
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby mgb519 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Can someone do that steel cage match for me? I don't have the pieces for a steel cage.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 pm

mgb519 wrote:Can someone do that steel cage match for me? I don't have the pieces for a steel cage.


:protip: Use tinfoil.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:30 pm

"After contacting my master, he would like to accept your offer of joining the allied nations. (mostly because there is no Third Alliance thread and therefore, no counter argument) He would like to not that he will not reveal himself yet (because I am still fiddling around with making him look perfect), but that if you need some of his ships, they may or may not be there to help you. But mostly because we are busy right now."

(Thanks for the compliment. I do love that fighter design)

Edit: (Also, do you know how I can upload my LDD schematics for my ships so that they might take place in the next forum battle)
|
User avatar
Stormblessed
Hero
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm

SG Coffee Naan:
There is in fact a Third Alliance thread, it's just in a different sub-forum: Here

Clearly though, being in Thunderdumb says something of their organization wouldn't you say?

We would like to thank you for contributing ships to the war effort and stepping up to bravely face the TA menace. To contribute just upload them to the wiki and put them on with either Test or LDD Microspace.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I would need permission to do this. As a member of the Allied Nations, would I be granted access to the wiki?
|
User avatar
Stormblessed
Hero
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm

(Dude, you're granted access to the wiki anyways...)
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Stormblessed » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

It says I do not have access to edit this page.

Edit: It also says my request to join this wiki is waiting approval.
Last edited by Stormblessed on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
User avatar
Stormblessed
Hero
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Colette wrote:Clearly though, being in Thunderdumb says something of their organization wouldn't you say?


The fact that we were in the Manliness subforum when it existed?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:Clearly though, being in Thunderdumb says something of their organization wouldn't you say?


The fact that we were in the metal subforum when it existed?


Weren't you guys in Bavarian Brikthulumination or something? That would seem to fit.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Colette wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:Clearly though, being in Thunderdumb says something of their organization wouldn't you say?


The fact that we were in the metal subforum when it existed?


Weren't you guys in Bavarian Brikthulumination or something? That would seem to fit.


I meant the Man-li-ness subforum.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests