Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Bragallot » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 am

IVhorseman wrote:Metal is law. Booze is judge.

I'm not even involved in this discussion but I have to step in and enforce that.

and I'm not even a drinker

Alternately, Manly Santa stands ready to swoop down and execute the Trattorian parliament members at a whim. While blasting metal music and pumping them full of maniac beer of course.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 am

Colette wrote:We are also concerned that the rights to fudge, be unreasonable, and cause explosions could be exploited by anoraks, assqueeriouses, and pedos.

And how can you go against fudge? it's the main ingredient of Brikwars! In fact, fudge is Anorak medicine!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Bragallot » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

:troll:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby mgb519 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

M.A.S.S. moves that disputes be solved with steel cage deathmatches. This will weed out all the weaklings over time, thereby ensuring a better tomorrow.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

The ZMC motions for a nuking of all anti-metal and anti-alcohol nations.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:The Coalition Puts forth that we punch the Traitorian delegate and steal their lunch money.

"Seconded, we are rather famished."

mgb519 wrote:M.A.S.S. moves that disputes be solved with steel cage deathmatches. This will weed out all the weaklings over time, thereby ensuring a better tomorrow.

"Seconded, on the same grounds as our previous statement."
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Colette » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Zupponn wrote:The ZMC motions for a nuking of all anti-metal and anti-alcohol nations.

Trattorian Delegation: We happen to believe that while these distractions grant more raw energy and passion in battle, teaching our soldiers to stay focused and tend to their jobs ultimately leads to more satisfying and larger-scale destruction. After conquests and wars and other serious business are done though we're all for it in one giant rock'in vodka party. We don't disapprove of metal and beer entirely: we are just concerned making it a mini fig right will enable our troops to pull the military's ass for some and hurt its strength and readiness. Also, those things cost money, and will significantly damage the Trattorian economy if we are required to comply with those as rights.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 pm

But drunk
IVhorseman

Postby dilanski » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 am

Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The ZMC motions for a nuking of all anti-metal and anti-alcohol nations.

Trattorian Delegation: We happen to believe that while these distractions grant more raw energy and passion in battle, teaching our soldiers to stay focused and tend to their jobs ultimately leads to more satisfying and larger-scale destruction. After conquests and wars and other serious business are done though we're all for it in one giant rock'in vodka party. We don't disapprove of metal and beer entirely: we are just concerned making it a mini fig right will enable our troops to pull the military's ass for some and hurt its strength and readiness. Also, those things cost money, and will significantly damage the Trattorian economy if we are required to comply with those as rights.

How can we move forward into a new age of murder and bloodshed, when the Trattorians are getting pissy over having to pay their own bar-tab? I'd take a pissed up sniper over 20 trained marksman any day, the drunk guy is most likely to cause the most mayhem. As we all know, in brik-wars the moral victory is most important and that moral victory goes to who makes the most awesome explosions and kills more people in the funniest ways.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:21 am

IVhorseman wrote: :why: But drunk

Fix'd.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Falk » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 am

dilanski wrote:
Colette wrote:

How can we move forward into a new age of murder and bloodshed, when the Trattorians are getting pissy over having to pay their own bar-tab? I'd take a pissed up sniper over 20 trained marksman any day, the drunk guy is most likely to cause the most mayhem. As we all know, in brik-wars the moral victory is most important and that moral victory goes to who makes the most awesome explosions and kills more people in the funniest ways.

Seconded
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Colette » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 pm

We would like to remind the Praetorian delegation that most funny deaths and explosions happen due to the power of koincidence. That being said, we want our military to be perceived as unstoppable, badass machines of death. Funny things will happen with or without alcohol while simultaneously our soldiers will be able to pull off more awesome feats instead of stumbling around and missing all of his shots (think ending up like Prince Vinambre from Brag's recent forum battle. Definitely not good)
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette

Postby dilanski » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Colette wrote:We would like to remind the Praetorian delegation that most funny deaths and explosions happen due to the power of koincidence. That being said, we want our military to be perceived as unstoppable, badass machines of death. Funny things will happen with or without alcohol while simultaneously our soldiers will be able to pull off more awesome feats instead of stumbling around and missing all of his shots (think ending up like Prince Vinambre from Brag's recent forum battle. Definitely not good)

We would also like to remind the Trattorian delegation that their mini-figs morale would be greatly improved by the frequent piss-up.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby stubby » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Colette wrote:That being said, we want our military to be perceived as conquerors who will outlaw booze, metal, and anything else that minifigs love, just to be dicks. Funny things will happen when our opponents panic at the possibility of this horrible fate while simultaneously our soldiers will have no fear of death because they have nothing to live for.

Fix'd

"TRATTORIA: FUN TIME IS OVER"
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Silverdream » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Bavaria recognizes the necessity of both booze and patriotic german marching songs with death metal thrown in.

The Silvarian Empire motions for care packages containing booze and a variety of metal cds to be sent to Trattoria.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion