Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby dilanski » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 am

Silverdream wrote:Bavaria recognizes the necessity of both booze and patriotic german marching songs with death metal thrown in.

The Silvarian Empire motions for care packages containing booze and a variety of metal cds to be sent to Trattoria.

The Praetorian Empire is willing to pledge 200,000,000 copies of Iron Maiden (our favorite easy-listening music) and 30,000,000,000 pints of cider from the empire's reserve reservoir's. As long as other empire's are willing to put towards this care package to the desperate, fun-less Trattorian empire.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
Spoiler: show
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:36 am

Dude, have any of you tried cyser? That stuff is the nectar of the gods!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Alex » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 pm

The Crimson Dawn believes in free vodka for the masses.
Alex
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Secretary-General Coffee Naan:

I will address all of the nations’ concerns in recent discussion in turn

@Pseudo-Arachnid Empire: Sorry, but the Arachnids and the Ilun Taldea simply don’t fit in a chair without having to mess with the row behind them, so it’s not feasible. Also, food will be provided to your delegations on demand if necessary.

@Coalition of Ajax 4: No physical violence in the committee room. That is forbidden as the ANGA is a forum for diplomatic discussion, not fighting.

@MASS: No death matches in the AN. If you want to fight please conduct them outside of the Allied Nations building.

@Zupponn Mining Co.: The AN General Assembly has no power to nuke other nations.

@Military of United Nations: Please refrain from using foul and undiplomatic language as “ass” in committee session.

@Praetorian Empire: If you wish you may motion to introduce a working paper concerning minifig rights + alcohol and metal with a minimum of 5 co-sponsors. Also, see my comment to the Trattorian delegate. After you pass the working paper it will officially become new international law.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Colette wrote:Secretary-General Coffee Naan:
@Zupponn Mining Co.: The AN General Assembly has no power to nuke other nations.

Oops. :lol:
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Silverdream » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 pm

The Silvarian Empire motions for an apartheid-esque or genocidal treatment of the fiends. Though none have been reported in the Yellow Sector, tales of stolen units marching against the constantly changing borders on far away planets are not to be taken lightly.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm

fiends

The Calvarian Empire would also like to support this motion. Fiends and demons have been a greater foe to us than the undead ever did. I say we wipe their scum clean from our midst.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby mgb519 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Ambassador Wrolf wrote:On behalf of MASS, I warn that continuing your current stance is unwise. We give you, for now, the chance to remedy this, but further talk of disallowing strippers, preventing the use of metal, and outlawing death as a form of politcal discussion is grounds for crimes against brikmanity, and we will ensure that you are prosecuted with extreme prejudice. We hope that this issue can, however, be solved before it comes to that. Perhaps if you repealed the outlaw on steel cage deathmatches?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

The delegation of the Paladins against the Peaches demand that the Directive of Interstellar Colonies and Kingdoms (DICK) be amended to instead state the Allied Nations' mission to be to promote war, violence, and mayhem, instead of peace, cooperation, and order.

This amendment would compel the Allied Nations to serve booze, screen pr0n, showcase strippers, and allow steel-cage death matches proposed by the MASS.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

Colette

Postby Silverdream » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Britannian Embassy: Good.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm

The Zupponn Mining Co. will second this motion.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Colette » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am

The delegation of the Paladins against the Peaches motions to introduce and vote on Working Paper 1.1

General Assembly of the Allied Nations
Sponsors: Paladins against the Peaches, Brittannian League, Zupponn Mining Co., MASS (implied), Praetorian Empire (implied)
Signatories: ???
Topic: "Amending the mission of the AN"

The General Assembly,

Deeply conscious of the importance of warfare, violence, and mayhem in the brikverse,

Recognizing that the current mission of the Allied Nations is outdated and served a different era,

Demanding that if the Allied Nations is to serve the brik-verse it must also serve warfare and violence,

1. Strongly condemns any ban on alcohol, obscenity, and violence within the Allied Nations;

2. Authorizes that the Allied Nations explicitly promote alcohol consumption and serve it in committee;

3. Further recommends that the Allied Nations broadcast pr0n to the delegations' personal computers and provide pole-dancing strippers;

4. Declares that steel-cage death matches be allowed on request to settle disputes between delegations.

The vote of one half of the voting assembly is necessary, I have a google doc with the resolution, and while the document is locked you can vote via comments. Just say country name and yes or no. The vote will be open for three days.

If over half of the delegations that voted in those three days say yes, the resolution is passed.

Vote here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G2B ... Bx1HU/edit

Colette

Postby dilanski » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Colette wrote:3. Further recommends that the Allied Nations broadcast pr0n to the delegations' personal computers

If the Brikverse had their own Indian themed power (probably under the thumb of the Brittanians) they'd totally agree with this.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 am

I came here ready to be all offended at not being represented and everything but then I found my seat in the front row. Carry on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Swordsalmon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 pm

The ambassador of the Conglomerate of Salt Miners is still extremely confused about all of this and wondering why such a technologically insignificant force managed to be recognized by a galatic community they had no knowledge of.

Regardless, the Conglomerate isn't sure how to respond to these new resolutions. :/
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Cannon Fodder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion