LDD Stuff

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

LDD Stuff

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

Not everyone here uses LDD or LDraw or the other CAD programs designed for building brick toys, but for those that do and want to do only LDD type stuff, I've created a forum to do so.

jbbattles.freeforums.org

I have divided the forum into three main categories: Sci-Fi, Historical and Fantasy. This way we don't have to go hunting around for that "cool thread with the poop launcher".

The forum I've created is not at all a replacement for Brikwars, nor will it ever come close to the wonderful carnage that is Brikwars, but for those who can't afford LEGO's or just want to show off their LDD stuff, jbbattles is just a place to do that.

Whether you hate it or like the idea, let me know.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Re: LDD Stuff

Postby Colette » Sat May 12, 2012 8:57 am

It's cool, although we already have an LDD sub-forum on here.

I don't mean to be discouraging, but not many people will find a purpose to post stuff there than on the normal forums- however, as you start gaining more members I predict the jbbattles will grow exponentially until its activity equals or excels the normal brikwars forums. I think by then it has the potential to be even more successful since obviously LDD is available even to those without money for brix.

Edit: I do like the diplomacy sub forum, I think maybe this forum could use one.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Return to General Discussion