Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
I know that the Lego Ideas Book has good tips. There is another good book but I forgot the title. I'll post the title tomorrow.
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm
- Location: Cali bro!
Neat stuff here, like one of Soren's mechs.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8298
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
- Posts: 5710
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5481
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests