Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
I know that the Lego Ideas Book has good tips. There is another good book but I forgot the title. I'll post the title tomorrow.
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm
- Location: Cali bro!
Neat stuff here, like one of Soren's mechs.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8388
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
- Posts: 5810
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5492
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest