Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
After years and years of building Brikwars stuff, it was actually fun to build something without weapons for a change.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
ahhhhhhh yeah I get that feeling every once in a while just not normally still will you add guns and does it fit a minifig
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
- Location: War torn Oregon
Theblackdog wrote:After years and years of building Brikwars stuff, it was actually fun to build something without weapons for a change.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
- Their rulebook's been WIP for a year? what a bunch of slackers
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests