Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
So give me ideas that I should try to build in 5 minutes. Please make them reasonable. Not like "Build a main battle tank in 5 minutes".
I will try building the 5 best ideas that are posted
- Posts: 617
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
- Location: War torn Oregon
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5492
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
- Location: Over the rainbow
Something that looks like a harmless object, but is actually a huge gun.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: The Wine Dark Sea
Bits of scenery; fountains, sheds, trees and the like
BFenix wrote: Silent-sigfig wrote:
Coolest 1000th post ever
- we are getting creamed by white stuff today
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
- Location: Number one in USA
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am
A giant freeze ray.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8393
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 6683
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
- The Brikwars Trickster God.
- Posts: 3012
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
Build a statue of a man pissing an a midget
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Cock and balls.
What? Someone was bound to say it.
- make the gun larger to fit the barrel
- Posts: 6455
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Catastrophe Magnet
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Falk, Google [Bot] and 4 guests