K'nex/Lego compatability?

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

K'nex/Lego compatability?

Postby Grey Pennies » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:49 pm

So, my mother is contemplating getting some K'nex for my younger brother (He does not play Brikwars, but he shows potential) for his birthday. I have obseverved that K'nex sets have started including some brick-like pieces... and I am wondering. How compatible are the K'nex bricks with Lego bricks? If they are, that would make larger scale constructions quite simpler (I think...)
You have the right to agree with me on any and all points. If you give up this right, anything you say can and most likely will be ignored in whole or in part.
Grey Pennies
Champion

Re: K'nex/Lego compatability?

Postby Colette » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Grey Pennies wrote:So, my mother is contemplating getting some K'nex for my younger brother (He does not play Brikwars, but he shows potential) for his birthday. I have obseverved that K'nex sets have started including some brick-like pieces... and I am wondering. How compatible are the K'nex bricks with Lego bricks? If they are, that would make larger scale constructions quite simpler (I think...)

K'nex can fit with lego, albeit very crappily. I bought some of their Angry Birds sets and the fit is always either too tight or too loose.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Return to Bricks