Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Who cares what people think? You made a cool looking and very poseable MOC.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7981
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.
Wolfman in football armor? Win!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- constantly striving to using proper grammar
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
I'm not usually a huge fan of ball joints, but this is awesome!
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
- Location: South Korea
Alex wrote:I'm not usually a huge fan of ball joints, but this is awesome!
Seconded. It looks like a wolf version of the Bull God...
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...
Very cool. And, like Silva said, who cares what other people think. If a good builder can't appreciate when something looks cool because it's using something like ball joints, then they are just being dumb and limiting themselves.
- Lovable and funny
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Thank god for Colette.
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm
- Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
- Posts: 981
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Location: The place where you go when you dream
- Posts: 4843
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests