Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
I had a pit droid in a similar style.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Gungnir wrote:I had a pit droid in a similar style.
I had one of those too.
- Posts: 610
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
- Location: Quincy, Illinois
I have no clue where the big mummy Lego storage container is.
I want this set. Sod the mummy head thing - it's the car and biplane I want it for...
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 am
I've actually never completely disassembled that plane. Currently it's partially disassembled and being used in BrikwaRPG3. The parts are being used by the mechanix right now.
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 4909
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests