Brickforge quality?

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Brickforge quality?

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

How good is brickforge stuff? Based on the pictures on their website, most of their inventory seems a little crude looking (specifically, a lot of their armor and helmets seems a little sketchy) , and I don't want to waste money by buying a bunch and finding out that my suspicions were correct. However, I'd been dubious of Brickwarriors before I tried their stuff, and wound up being impressed by how nice it was. Brickforge has a lot of items that I think I'd like, but I just don't have the income to waste a bunch of money on crap. If anyone has purchased brickforge stuff, I'd appreciate any info you have.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Re: Brickforge quality?

Postby Timedude » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Brikforge is top-notch stuff. Some of the designs I am not a fan of since I'm kinda picky with my Lego aesthetic, but its all 100% high quality ABS and well worth the money. There's a reason they are highly esteemed in the AFOL community.
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
Timedude
Cannon Fodder

Postby Gungnir » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm

My army is armed entirely with Brickforge weapons.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
Gungnir
Dimmy

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Last time I bought anything from then was almost a year ago, but it was pretty good. Spent about $50 and bought things in bulk, well worth the money. The armor imo seems more flimsy than the regular lego armor (like the lego spy armor stuff) but that was probably my fault for not storing it well. And they always have huge sales so you can buy tons of transparent shit and oddly colored things for almost free.
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Scribonius » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Last time I bought anything from then was almost a year ago, but it was pretty good. Spent about $50 and bought things in bulk, well worth the money. The armor imo seems more flimsy than the regular lego armor (like the lego spy armor stuff) but that was probably my fault for not storing it well. And they always have huge sales so you can buy tons of transparent shit and oddly colored things for almost free.

Yeah, they do. I bought 53 pieces for $14 with shipping a week ago. Nice quality. Little chunky looking, but actually looks nice to me. I do more medieval than sci-fi though...
Scribonius
Officer

Return to Bricks