Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
just released 5 brand new Spartan accessories to turn your minifigs into fierce Spartan Warriors!
P.S. I know that the Sarissa wasn't used by Spartans...I just thought minifigures needed a nice long spear for a Macedonian Phalanx!
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am
- Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
- Posts: 946
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Location: The place where you go when you dream
Those shields look fantastic.
I may have to put together a medieval force when I get money.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7921
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.
Wow, brickwarriors sure has been churning out new molds. Impressive work! Its nice that you try to communicate with the AFOL community, a lot of companies don't really bother with customer outreach.
Also, any chance of getting some helmet plumes that are closer in color to the dark green lego plumes?
"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
- Location: Quincy, Illinois
Those shields are Athenian. Because they hav an A. Spartans had shields with an S.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Joke of the day
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
- Posts: 767
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
- Location: Location,Location
Those plumes. My god. They're like Helmhawks.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
- Location: I don't remember.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself
Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
- Diarrhoea Forever
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
- Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aoffan23, Google [Bot] and 2 guests