Boring tank

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Boring tank

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Boring tank

Postby Apollyon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm

I think it looks quite good. Rather tight for a minifig though. Maybe you could man it with microfigs?
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Boring tank

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm

put small deploy-able robots in it.
I like it, the spikes are a nice touch.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Boring tank

Postby Maverick » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 am

Not that boring. Looks like one of those Peace tanks, or whatever they're called, with a white color scheme.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Boring tank

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 am

Nice spike placement
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6624
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Boring tank

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:58 am

Maverick wrote:Not that boring. Looks like one of those Peace tanks, or whatever they're called, with a white color scheme.

the Allied Nations
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Boring tank

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:14 am

Colette wrote:
Maverick wrote:Not that boring. Looks like one of those Peace tanks, or whatever they're called, with a white color scheme.

the United Nations


fix'd

It's not boring at all, has some character to it actually.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4819
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Boring tank

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 am

BFenix wrote:
Colette wrote:
Maverick wrote:Not that boring. Looks like one of those Peace tanks, or whatever they're called, with a white color scheme.

the United Nations


fix'd

It's not boring at all, has some character to it actually.



Nope, actually Allied nations
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Boring tank

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 am

The funny thing is that I am on the Security Council for my Model UN conference this week.

I am representing the United KingdomBrittannian Empire, which means I get to veto out any resolution I don't like and generally be an ass. We also get to impose economic sanctions and send in peacekeepers (and tanks, like this one).
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Boring tank

Postby BFenix » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Colette wrote:
Maverick wrote:Not that boring. Looks like one of those Peace tanks, or whatever they're called, with a white color scheme.

the United Nations


fix'd

It's not boring at all, has some character to it actually.



Nope, actually Allied nations


I got :owned: then. Apologies.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4819
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Boring tank

Postby Kalvinator » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Colette wrote:The funny thing is that I am on the Security Council for my Model UN conference this week.

I am representing the United KingdomBrittannian Empire, which means I get to veto out any resolution I don't like and generally be an ass. We also get to impose economic sanctions and send in peacekeepers (and tanks, like this one).


Everytime you talk about Model UN I wish my school had it.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Boring tank

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
Colette wrote:The funny thing is that I am on the Security Council for my Model UN conference this week.

I am representing the United KingdomBrittannian Empire, which means I get to veto out any resolution I don't like and generally be an ass. We also get to impose economic sanctions and send in peacekeepers (and tanks, like this one).


Everytime you talk about Model UN I wish my school had it.



I tried model UN but I was better at sports and i hated the model UN kids
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Boring tank

Postby Apollyon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:33 am

I think it's rather ironic that apparently in the US you have UN model projects in school while the US government traditionally gives a shit about the UN. I fondly remember the presentation Powell gave to the security council before the third Gulf War. A golden moment of :troll:
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Boring tank

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Apollyon wrote:... while the US government traditionally *doesn't* give a shit about the UN.


Yeah, I know. It just sounds fun. My argumentative was basically about what a useless pile of shit the UN is, and how in order for it to work it would have to have extreme reform.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Boring tank

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Well I wouldn't say the UN is perfect, it's done quite a few bad things as Romeo Dallaire will tell you, but it has been successful in some peacekeeping missions.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Next

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests