Page 261 of 376

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:05 pm
by Bragallot
Got this set:

Image

At 10 euros it's a pretty great army builder. Wheels and vegetation pieces are also always useful, as well as the dog. I'm torn on whether or not to get the other sets as well though.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:14 am
by lorbaat
Pearl gold 1x1 round tiles for gold coins? Does this mean no more chrome gold piece sprue?

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am
by Colette
lorbaat wrote:Pearl gold 1x1 round tiles for gold coins? Does this mean no more chrome gold piece sprue?

:(

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:54 am
by Bragallot
I actually like those new coins because minifigs can actually hold them. I got 2 more of that set so my new Imperial and Falx squads are about half-finished now. The black hands are also a nice touch because I can use them elsewhere.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 am
by lorbaat
Bragallot wrote:I actually like those new coins because minifigs can actually hold them. I got 2 more of that set so my new Imperial and Falx squads are about half-finished now. The black hands are also a nice touch because I can use them elsewhere.


I've got nothing against the pearl gold tiles in theory, it just sucks that my Lego Scrooge McDuck Money Pit is as full as it'll ever get.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:06 pm
by Kalvinator
I got a very good condition of Battletoads at a garage sale today.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 pm
by Silverdream
Kalvinator wrote:I got a very good condition of Battletoads at a garage sale today.


You should pawn it, I hear it's in demand at Gold and Silver Pawn.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 am
by Gungnir
This last Thursday was my birthday. Got two of the Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze sets and a badass computer.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:52 am
by Kalvinator
Gungnir wrote:This last Thursday was my birthday. Got two of the Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze sets and a badass computer.


I've been wanting both those things...trade lives for a bit?

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm
by Kalvinator
I got accepted to World of Tanks X-Box 360 Beta...so I'm happy about that.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm
by Scratch
Got my huge brickforge order today, re-fitted a spearman squad to be macemen with the Sorcerer's staff, and got 50 trans-red commander's crests for 50 cents, to be used as creative blood.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm
by Lord Mercat
Brickfair aquisitions- lots of stuff, 47 Black falcons, 27 dragon guard, some classic sets, some custom pieces, Trollface, a custom fig I made with parts I purchased at brickfair (dude with anvil hammer) a modulex tank, parts from a parts draft of the Treehouse set,  a chima set Lego was just giving away for playing their SPEEDORZ game setup, a sweet engraved namebadge, etc:

blotches are blocking out my name, before anyone asks.
Image

Image

Image

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:15 pm
by stubby
Hey! Guess who painted those Chima cards.

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am
by Zupponn
stubby wrote:Hey! Guess who painted those Chima cards.

Warhead?

Re: The official LOOT topic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:04 am
by Ben-Jammin
Zupponn wrote:
stubby wrote:Hey! Guess who painted those Chima cards.

Warhead?


:tiger: