The official LOOT topic

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Image


Probably my favorite official lego vehicle. It actually looks mean.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby motorhead fan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:57 am

that is actually really cool! You should make a convoy in USA colours and make them APCs or something.
Image
My World of tanks experience in a nutshell.
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: The hell known as Belgium

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Duerer » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:23 am

Image

and some parts from a PaB order.
Although I bought these sets to get some white parts, I'm to reluctant to disassamble them. That sports car, in particular, is too damn sexy.
Image
Image
User avatar
Duerer
Lord Humungus
Lord Humungus
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Zahru II » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 am

So I bought some transformer accessories from a friend; he said he would include a little extra stuff as freebie:

ImageHaul 0814 by TheHunBear, on Flickr
User avatar
Zahru II
YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
 
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Bragallot » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:03 am

Duerer wrote:Although I bought these sets to get some white parts, I'm to reluctant to disassamble them. That sports car, in particular, is too damn sexy.


Stick a gun on it.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gone

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Tzan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 am

Zahru II wrote:So I bought some transformer accessories from a friend; he said he would include a little extra stuff as freebie:


You have a good friend.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 3303
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Nimja » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 am

I got quite a few dice:
Image

Including the "Dice within a dice",for all your 2d6 needs!
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick


Image PIŁSUDSKI DID NOTHING WRONGImage
#WaterGate #PlebGate (lol so much work done)
Emprya coming soon(ish).
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 am

Nimja wrote:I got quite a few dice:
Image

Including the "Dice within a dice",for all your 2d6 needs!

if you break it open do you get free dice?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
top#1meme™
top#1meme™
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Nimja » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:if you break it open do you get free dice?

No,you lose the big dice and still have the dice within it.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick


Image PIŁSUDSKI DID NOTHING WRONGImage
#WaterGate #PlebGate (lol so much work done)
Emprya coming soon(ish).
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Vami IV » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Went to Walmart today, came back with this and a box of shoes for school.
Image
Image✠ Deus Vult!Image
#GamerGate #MetalGate (lol so much work done)
Emeria coming soon(ish).
User avatar
Vami IV
this is not the brikwars i know and love
this is not the brikwars i know and love
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Silent-sigfig » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:31 pm

I didn't know there was a razgrizzly in that set
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Vami IV » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:I didn't know there was a razgrizzly in that set

I failed to point out that my brother bought a few Simpsons lego figures and a rather large Lego City set. Ah, Debit Cards.
Image✠ Deus Vult!Image
#GamerGate #MetalGate (lol so much work done)
Emeria coming soon(ish).
User avatar
Vami IV
this is not the brikwars i know and love
this is not the brikwars i know and love
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:58 am

Vami IV wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:I didn't know there was a razgrizzly in that set

I failed to point out that my brother bought a few Simpsons lego figures and a rather large Lego City set. Ah, Debit Cards.

So are you going to post your new shoes?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
top#1meme™
top#1meme™
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby loafofcheese » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:53 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:I didn't know there was a razgrizzly in that set

I failed to point out that my brother bought a few Simpsons lego figures and a rather large Lego City set. Ah, Debit Cards.

So are you going to post your new shoes?

He won't unless they look like this:
Image
Actually the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever bought.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Zupponn » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:42 am

Nike shoes won't fit me.  They're too narrow for my fat feet.  I mean, I have US size 9.5 feet and they're as wide as my dad's US size 13s.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4766
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest