Kids

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Re: Kids

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Zahru II wrote:My chrome broadswords never survived treks to the backyard. Maybe that's how I developed my phobia for anything chromed.

When I was a kid I lost my chrome sword when I was imagining that the lawn was a jungle for my Lego guys. I lost my chrome sword, but luckily my Dad found it in the lawn mower. It's not as shiny as it used to be, but in my eyes it's a holy ancient sword.

Hehe... I once tried to open a locked door by putting a chrome sword in the lock and turning it. It's all mangled now, but not falling apart. I bet I still have it somewhere.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Maverick » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 am

Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Zahru II wrote:My chrome broadswords never survived treks to the backyard. Maybe that's how I developed my phobia for anything chromed.

When I was a kid I lost my chrome sword when I was imagining that the lawn was a jungle for my Lego guys. I lost my chrome sword, but luckily my Dad found it in the lawn mower. It's not as shiny as it used to be, but in my eyes it's a holy ancient sword.

Hehe... I once tried to open a locked door by putting a chrome sword in the lock and turning it. It's all mangled now, but not falling apart. I bet I still have it somewhere.

Someone watched too much Ocean's 11-12-13.

Oh, wait it's me.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

I think the chrome swords look way cooler without the chrome, I have one and it's badass.

In other news, I once found an entire bag full of mixed lego and megablox on the beach in cancun. lots of stormtroopers and megablox guns.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Bragallot » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 am

I once found a huge amount of sets. I think it was at the store.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:58 am

I remember the elementary school I went to being a gold mine of dropped and missing legos...
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Vami IV » Sat May 03, 2014 4:51 pm

When I was ten, I went with my family to a Sam's Club in Fairbanks with a minifigure I had brought along for my entertainment. After about two hours, we had gotten what we needed/wanted from the shelves and what not, when we reached the cash register. But, because of the really large of stuff we had, it took a little while to sort through everything and then pay.

So, my parents did what any parent(s) would do: banish the noisy children to the Cafeteria/Food Court setup a good 40 or so feet away. After walking the aforementioned distance, my siblings and I (sister = Neko_IV (some have met via minecraft), younger brother isn't worth mentioning or calling a human) sat down at a lunch table. While waiting for our parents to finish up the purchasing our stuff, another kid (I would place him around 10-11 at the time) walked up to my table, in one of the few times we weren't biting my brother's head off or running around being annoying (hah, nothing changed, did it?).

He looked at me with a confident gaze and said, "Hey, I noticed that Exo-force Lego figure you had in hand when you walked in, and I thought I'd give you this." (Not actual quote) He removed from his pocket a yellow scimitar (LEGO, of course) and handed it to me. He walked off as I examined the weapon, and I gave it Hayato or whatever Exo-Force character it was I was playing with.

On an somewhat related topic, I nicked several heads, legs, bodies, fist fulls of legos, and some odd parts from school when I was a kid.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby motorhead fan » Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 am

wow! some people are so cool! i wish i lived somewhere where people were like this

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now

Postby BFenix » Thu May 08, 2014 4:59 pm

It's funny, I was thinking of making this thread a few days back when I found these fellas chilling on the cracks of the sidewalk's stones:

BFenix
Pooplord

Postby motorhead fan » Fri May 09, 2014 8:51 am

Aww thay are so cute! how could someone be so blackhearted as to just LEAVE them there?

motorhead fan

Postby BFenix » Fri May 09, 2014 11:39 am

motorhead fan wrote:Aww thay are so cute! how could someone be so blackhearted as to just LEAVE them there?

Either some kid or Pesgores.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:14 am

While on the topic of Kids, has anyone ever had any of their Legos stolen by kids? Happened to me once when I was six with an Exo-Force set.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Duerer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 am

Vami IV wrote:While on the topic of Kids, has anyone ever had any of their Legos stolen by kids? Happened to me once when I was six with an Exo-Force set.

Not directly stolen, but I lend one of my Lego boxes to my little sister. After I've got it back, I've noticed, that one Stormtrooper is missing. Presumably lost in time and space ... :cry:
Duerer
Minifig

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 am

:cry: Once Ihad a green exo force robot who accompanied me into a chalet on a school trip, never seen again...

motorhead fan

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Vami IV wrote:when I was six with an Exo-Force set.

Wow, I'm pretty sure I was in high school when those were out.

I never got any of my legos stolen because I always kept them in my house. I had a neighbor kid break my Renegade Runner when I was like four, and from then on I was smart enough to closely guard my legos.

Actually now that I think about it, there was this one girl who would play brikwars with us every now and then but was terrible at it and whined a lot, and I'm like 90% sure she stole a minifig guitar.
IVhorseman

Postby loafofcheese » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Actually now that I think about it, there was this one girl who would play brikwars with us every now and then but was terrible at it and whined a lot, and I'm like 90% sure she stole a minifig guitar.

You be having girl problems, I feel bad for ya, son, I got 99 problems but my bricks ain't one.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks