Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
- this is not the brikwars i know and love
- Posts: 2188
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠
This all looks very badass.
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Phew, at least your collection of baseplates looks as hodgepodgy as everyone else's!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1507
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests