Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Have you guys seen these before? Stickers designed to be reusable, and not leave any "gunk" behind on your bricks. I guess these have been around for a few years now...http://www.brickstix.com/
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
What the hell! Timedude is here??
Well all I can say is,
it's about . . . time . . .
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
If only they could do reproduction stickers for old sets, that would be the hypest.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4795
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I remember these. I think someone posted about them like a year ago or something like that.
- Lovable and funny
- Posts: 6130
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
I have a few of these, and they look pretty good. My favourite is General Blut:
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8123
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.
General blood I presume?
<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
- mine is one or two inches longer now
- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
- Location: Switzerland
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests