Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Have you guys seen these before? Stickers designed to be reusable, and not leave any "gunk" behind on your bricks. I guess these have been around for a few years now...http://www.brickstix.com/
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
What the hell! Timedude is here??
Well all I can say is,
it's about . . . time . . .
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
If only they could do reproduction stickers for old sets, that would be the hypest.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4920
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I remember these. I think someone posted about them like a year ago or something like that.
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 6563
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
I have a few of these, and they look pretty good. My favourite is General Blut:
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8423
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
General blood I presume?
<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
- mine is one or two inches longer now
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
- Location: Switzerland
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests