1. Design your own custom space faction and feature it in a vignette. It could be an alien or a human faction.
2. There is no size and parts limits.
3. Your vignette must include minifigures and at least one creation (a vehicle, a building, a device etc.) built with original LEGO parts.
4. Custom parts including decals, stickers are allowed as long as they are used for customizing your faction. Custom parts includes thrd party brands like BricksArms, BrickForge, etc. Part cut-outs are not allowed.
5. One entry per person is allowed. You may upload up to 3 images. If you choose to take additional pictures, you may link to an outside gallery in the description of the picture.
6. Digital backgrounds are allowed.
7. No LDD (or any digitally created) entries.
8. The winner will be decided by voting of selected LEGO master builders around the world.How to enter the contest:
- You may upload your images onto official Flickr group of Tilesorstud.com
. The photo must be taken in a clean and decent background with enough brightness to show the beauty of your entry.
- Or if you choose to upload you images onto MOCpages or Brickshelf or similar website create a folder/gallery/album that contains 3 pictures featuring your creation and post the link of the folder/gallery/album under the post of the contest in the tilesorstuds.com
(as a comment).Deadline: UPDATED
The contest begins now and will end on the 30 September 2014 Prizes:
Winner of the contest will get: Chima Set Scorms Scorpion Stinger (70132)
Second place will get: Chima Set Gorilla Legend Beast (70125)
Third place will get: Galaxy Patrol Figure from the Collectible Minifigure Series 7