Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
I stumbled on this today and figured if no one saw this before they might be interested. At the very least the guy has a lot of well-preserved LEGO sets.http://spacethecomic.com/
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
- Location: Not a pedo, just a child labor enthusiast.
Seen it before, but the guy hasn't posted a new comic since febuary. He's had haituses before, but none this long that I can remember. Also, there's some great examples of DSM heroic feats in here perfect for inspiration.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: The Wine Dark Sea
Finally caught up with the comic, it's entertaining. I'm really jelly how nice of a collection he has.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4073
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I wish he'd update more... or at all. Hasn't posted a new one in over a year.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Zahru II wrote:Finally caught up with the comic, it's entertaining. I'm really jelly how nice of a collection he has.
Indeed. I find it funny how his comics seem to be set in the time frame of the ancient DSMs, ahah.
- Posts: 3897
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest