Brickarms July 2014: AK Variants

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Re: Brickarms July 2014: AK Variants

Postby dilanski » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm

the enigma that is badger wrote:
dilanski wrote:If the AK-12 had the mag removed, and was replaced with a mounting point for the existing Brickarms drum magazine designs like the PPSH, then I'd be all over it.

For something like this?:

Seems neat to me, and I'm a big fan of Will's modular box/drum magazines, too. I'll pass the suggestion onto Will!

Exactly like that. Plus, it would look great with a painted ACS drum, or even a single segment of a mini gun ammo belt. It'd also make a nice slightly less ghetto sci-fi rifle than the Apoc model with the clip gone, and a foregrip attached (assuming you can, but BA designs are always good with having a mount somewhere). If this ever makes it to mould, and is sold with a choice of clip accessory, then I'm going to have replace all my infantry rifles again, as the stock and sight is too nice not to have.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Vami IV » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 am

This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby the enigma that is badger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Vami IV wrote:This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.

I get that folks miss the idea of ordering directly from Will, but a big reason why you're seeing so much great stuff from BrickArms is that Will doesn't have to handle pulling, packing, and shipping individuals orders anymore; with official resellers taking care of those responsibilities, Will's had a lot more time to focus on developing new accessories and bringing them to market.

There's another nice plus: more than a few official BrickArms resellers run some pretty nice sales and other promotions from time to time, so if you keep a close eye out for deals and/or exclusives, you can usually find some great stuff at a good buy.
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
the enigma that is badger
Officer

Postby Vami IV » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 pm

the enigma that is badger wrote:
Vami IV wrote:This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.

I get that folks miss the idea of ordering directly from Will, but a big reason why you're seeing so much great stuff from BrickArms is that Will doesn't have to handle pulling, packing, and shipping individuals orders anymore; with official resellers taking care of those responsibilities, Will's had a lot more time to focus on developing new accessories and bringing them to market.

There's another nice plus: more than a few official BrickArms resellers run some pretty nice sales and other promotions from time to time, so if you keep a close eye out for deals and/or exclusives, you can usually find some great stuff at a good buy.

Cool.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am

Vami IV wrote: Cool.

Such sentence. Much words.

wow
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Previous

Return to Bricks