Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
hi, i'm new (kinda) and post some of my modifactions http://www.flickr.com/photos/28589013@N06/
i would also appreciate names for all the eqipment and minifigures. Thanks[/url]
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm
- Location: Legoland
I cannot judge because the pictures are TOO DAMN blurry.
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
They are pretty hard to see. Here's what you need to do:
6. Steady the camera, on a tripod if possible, or by holding it steady on top of something stable like a pile of books or piece of furniture.
7. Turn on "detail" mode, which looks like a little flower. This will adjust the camera focus to show fine details of whatever's in center frame, rather than the scene as a whole.
8. Add more lamps. Cameras blur a lot less with better lighting, since it doesn't have to keep the lens aperture open as long to collect the picture.
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
- Location: BrikWars HQ, USA
Yeah, you'd better do that unless you want repeated death threats from Pezzy. He's undergoing a life long war against photographic incompetence.
Oh, and welcome to Brikwars. Things are weird here.
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm
- Location: California
Apparently, Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger, and a lot of things didn't kill us.
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 am
- Location: The Emerald city
Tuefish wrote:Apparently, Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger, and a lot of things didn't kill us.
in fact it is a miracle we're all still alive in this forum..
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
I like the chainsaw arm the best. Cyborg-ish. The Recon helmet is good too, simple yet efficient. The futuristic gun is a good scrap plastic scraps.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: motorhead fan and 1 guest