Utility Shuttle

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Utility Shuttle

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 pm

I simple civilian utility shuttle. And some cargo.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Zahru II » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Cute!
Image

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 pm

I think it needs at least a token autogun on it or something in case of attack.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Maverick » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:54 pm

It needs illegal sensor suites, 0,5 hyperdrive and quadguns. Call it the Decade Swallow.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Apollyon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Briktopia wants to buy this.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Vami IV » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:14 am

This is my third re-read of this and I just now noticed the mummy flying the thing. :D
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2442
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Zupponn wrote:I think it needs at least a token autogun on it or something in case of attack.


Maverick wrote:It needs illegal sensor suites, 0,5 hyperdrive and quadguns. Call it the Decade Swallow.


Yeah it's not likely to have guns put on, I like my civilian craft.

Vami IV wrote:This is my third re-read of this and I just now noticed the mummy flying the thing. :D


Oh hey I forgot about that. I needed to see if it could fir a minifig, and the mummy guy was the first one a grabbed.

I doubt he's coming out.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
we are getting creamed by white stuff today
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Maverick » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
I doubt he's coming out.

Coming out how? :warhead:

Maybe he spend so long time flying it, he died there, got mummified and ressurected?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Zahru II » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Only the undead are resilient enough to put up with the soulless grind of delivery services.
Image

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Colette » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Zahru II wrote:Only the undead are resilient enough to put up with the soulless grind of delivery services.

Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Zahru's Waifu
 
Posts: 2835
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby BFenix » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:29 pm

I'm the digging the pinch of greeble on top, it nicely breaks the sleekness.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 pm

since you made a smartgun, It could be a Xenomorph transport for the evil company.
<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:43 am

motorhead fan wrote:since you made a smartgun, It could be a Xenomorph transport for the evil company.

It could also be a yellow submarine
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Utility Shuttle

Postby Theblackdog » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 am

Awesome design. Reminds me of a CH-47 or other heavy lift helicopters. I can definitely see the USA making a version of this as a light/medium dropship.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm


Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests