Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am
Well. its hard to say, ebay is a fickle place,... 500.00 pretty steep especially with the present fiscal outlook.
But you could post in on Ebay with a 500.00 reseve and see if it goes
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2024
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Fictional Deutschland
I was not around for this thread. What was the build in question way the fuck back when?
- Ｉ＇ｖｅ ｔｒｏｌｌｅｄ ｂｅｆｏｒｅ.
- Posts: 4534
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)