Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
Well. its hard to say, ebay is a fickle place,... 500.00 pretty steep especially with the present fiscal outlook.
But you could post in on Ebay with a 500.00 reseve and see if it goes
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am
I'll take 2!!!
Do u by chance accept pices of candy?!
- uncomprehensible hypocratic vulgarian
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 pm
- Location: In a bus headed to chicken ranch.
I was not around for this thread. What was the build in question way the fuck back when?
- Metric unit of manliness
- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Fictional Deutschland
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
- Posts: 5077
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
All over my sky.
- my personal record is 2 blows
- Posts: 1020
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests