Page 1 of 1

Templar BladeMaster Varras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:46 pm
by DarkWolf
From the MMO Hellgate: London, I present to you the Lego rendition of my character on the (US) Shulgoth server:

Templar BladeMaster Varras

Cost: 30 Total
Skill: 1d10+1
Move: 69”
Armor: 1d12+2
Equipment: Flame Sword x2 (UR: 3, Dmg: 1d6+flame, Range: CC)
Specialty:

Chivalrous: Varras is a member of the Knights Templar, and has long learn the lesson that there is power in numbers. As such, Varras will never suffer from the Cranky penalty

Demon Killer: Varras has spent his entire life either fighting demons or training to fight them, and has developed an deeply ingrained need to kill anything that isn’t from Earth. He will automatically run towards any target that’s not human in origin regardless of team.

Image

And, to my fellow Brikwarriors, I have a request: can someone please show me some good construction techniques for building demons?

Re: Templar BladeMaster Varras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:48 pm
by IVhorseman
DarkWolf wrote:Demon Killer: Varras has spent his entire life either fighting demons or training to fight them, and has developed an deeply ingrained need to kill anything that isn’t from Earth. He will automatically run towards any target that’s not human in origin regardless of team.


does this include kittens?

Re: Templar BladeMaster Varras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:50 pm
by DarkWolf
IVhorseman wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:Demon Killer: Varras has spent his entire life either fighting demons or training to fight them, and has developed an deeply ingrained need to kill anything that isn’t from Earth. He will automatically run towards any target that’s not human in origin regardless of team.


does this include kittens?


Yes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:45 pm
by Moronstudios
Does this include skeletons? (they used to be minifigs)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:52 am
by Timedude
Here's a couple of good links for demons:

Wait. I can't really find any. Crap.

My advice: Read the Brothers Brick Blog. They post all sorts of awesome creations, currently a bunch of stuff from the 'Black fantasy' contest some group is having. Creepy, Cthulhu esc dark tech creatures. Not easy to build, but good inspiration at least. Might set you down the right track.

Timedude

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:29 pm
by DarkWolf
Moronstudios wrote:Does this include skeletons? (they used to be minifigs)

Well, since skeletons can only be brought back from the dead by black magic, yes, and this does include zombies that haven't completely decomposed yet.

Timedude wrote:Here's a couple of good links for demons:

Wait. I can't really find any. Crap.

My advice: Read the Brothers Brick Blog. They post all sorts of awesome creations, currently a bunch of stuff from the 'Black fantasy' contest some group is having. Creepy, Cthulhu esc dark tech creatures. Not easy to build, but good inspiration at least. Might set you down the right track.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 pm
by Foggy
Wow! Nice stats and nice mini.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 pm
by piltogg
I thinksomewhere on this site I found an instruction to build brickthulu
but that was 2 years ago and mike probaly deleted it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 pm
by IVhorseman
it's on mike's art page.

as for demons, just bust out all those organic looking pieces you couldn't think of anything good to use em in and go to town. that generation I bionicle guy with the awesome claws can quickly be cannibalized so that those claws can be some awesome spiked appendage, jaws, or most unimaginatively, claws. if you got sets that had large creatures with tails, the end section makes wicked-sweet tentacles, teeth, and spines. those spikes newer sets come with also make awesome spikes.