Mini-Warheads - The Peach Liberation Army - Science Lab?

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 pm

You suck.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm

YES! I do :D deal with it.
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 pm

james+burgundy wrote:My god, what a load of crap you are in no way a adult. This says teenager all over it. If you are going to post something at least take time and effort in your pictures even if the creation sucks. I am disappointing, wait this is warhead never mind you ARE a disappointment
I can't even tell from your post what you're commenting on, or whether you bothered to read the thread. Are you trying to insult Warhead's kid's creation by saying he builds like someone ten years older?

I've got to admit, I like the "I am disappointing" line though.

Since I can't figure out what you're trying to talk about, I'll just assume the post is referring to itself.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

J+B, I have noticed that the only times you post such bile is when you think the person you are insulting is in some way a push over or younger than yourself. Truly, you are the worst kind of bully, you are a craven coward. You say you live in Texas? From the stereotype of that place I would imagine they treat a throwback piece of useless trash like you with soaring contempt. You are a poor, very weak person of corrupt and deficient backbone and have no talent to speak of, none. Your a hack, a fraud and your every endeavour is marked with failure after failure. I can only laugh at you, it seems to be all that you're good for.

C'mon yah ballerina, reply to that. I fuckin' want to play! :twisted:

Sarge
Champion
Champion

Post by Sarge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Warhead wrote:J+B, I have noticed that the only times you post such bile is when you think the person you are insulting is in some way a push over or younger than yourself. Truly, you are the worst kind of bully, you are a craven coward. You say you live in Texas? From the stereotype of that place I would imagine they treat a throwback piece of useless trash like you with soaring contempt. You are a poor, very weak person of corrupt and deficient backbone and have no talent to speak of, none. Your a hack, a fraud and your every endeavour is marked with failure after failure. I can only laugh at you, it seems to be all that you're good for.

C'mon yah ballerina, reply to that. I fuckin' want to play! :twisted:
That brought a tear to my eye, Warhead. Also, I like J+Bs grammar. Hes so special.
Violence is never the answer.To the question 2+2.Otherwise it is.

Sarge
Champion
Champion

Post by Sarge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

james+burgundy wrote:My god, what a load of crap you are in no way a adult. This says teenager all over it. If you are going to post something at least take time and effort in your pictures even if the creation sucks. I am disappointing, wait this is warhead never mind you ARE a disappointment
And J+B, The kids eight, Ill save you the math and just say thats 5 years younger than legally being a teenager. And the creaton is really awesome. So instead of making yourself look even more like the dimmy you are, why don't you read and actually look at the pictures next time, ok? And use grammar. And Warhead, mini Warhead did awesome. Congratulations.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks Sarge, much appreciated.

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Warhead wrote: C'mon yah ballerina, reply to that. I fuckin' want to play! :twisted:
Sure I love to play with little kids you name the time and place.

Clearly this can not be decided by a battle of wits or war of words, any talentless oaf can mince words and make a person look foolish. That being said I know in a war of words you have vastly more skill on the "net" then I have, but then it takes no talent to "own" on this forum. To quote you I have "no talent to speak of, none. Your a hack, a fraud and your every endeavour is marked with failure after failure". I challenged that.

On the forum I am a blundering fool sure as hell, but then what does that matter in comparison to real life building skill this is a PBB forum after all? You say I have no talent at all. Prove it, I change you to a build off. I know you and most everyone else will think "yeah right". I am a no show to these things. Well to make this better if I do not build anything then I will ask Mike (doubt he will but I will ask all the same) to Ban permanently and if he does not then I will not post here anymore.

You are probably going to say "no" you reasoning being I never build for my "contests". Well if I never show then what the fuck are you scared of? What do you have to lose? If I never show then there is no loss in accepting and you also get rid of me right? No, you will still say no way. Why? because you are the one with no backbone not I.
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 pm

james+burgundy wrote:
Warhead wrote: C'mon yah ballerina, reply to that. I fuckin' want to play! :twisted:
You might want to change how you word that.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Sarge
Champion
Champion

Post by Sarge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

james+burgundy wrote:

Clearly this can not be decided by a battle of wits or war of words, any talentless oaf can mince words and make a person look foolish. That being said I know in a war of words you have vastly more skill on the "net" then I have, but then it takes no talent to "own" on this forum. To quote you I have "no talent to speak of, none. Your a hack, a fraud and your every endeavour is marked with failure after failure". I challenged that.

On the forum I am a blundering fool sure as hell, but then what does that matter in comparison to real life building skill this is a PBB forum after all? You say I have no talent at all. Prove it, I change you to a build off. I know you and most everyone else will think "yeah right". I am a no show to these things. Well to make this better if I do not build anything then I will ask Mike (doubt he will but I will ask all the same) to Ban permanently and if he does not then I will not post here anymore.

You are probably going to say "no" you reasoning being I never build for my "contests". Well if I never show then what the fuck are you scared of? What do you have to lose? If I never show then there is no loss in accepting and you also get rid of me right? No, you will still say no way. Why? because you are the one with no backbone not I.
A couple of grammar fails here. And the top is just because, its just a fail.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm

We already are in a build off of sorts you stupid dweeb. In a contest you set a few (?) months ago and that ends on the 10th November? These are your rules, your contest. For a prize of 5x OTC's IIRC. As in many other contests you have started here you then change to a new one mid stride and so never finish, or hardly start. You prove my point. You have nothing to show. You are a failure.

Now, when I started I never expected to win a competition run by someone like you, but seeing you fail again will be sweet enough. Besides, I've enjoyed making this ship and flexing my Lego Skills that have been idle for 20 years.

I am not scraping to start again just because you are having some tantrum. I suspect it has more to do with my seeming popularity here. I can understand you feel inadequate and intimidated, it's ok, just try to face the fact nobody likes you much, which ironically is your own fault and try to get over yourself.

You could try to prove your own worth by being a better person and maybe posting something worth bragging about, like a finished construction. Also, my Internet Skills are minimal, I AM a N00B, I didn't even know what that meant before I came here. I started on the internet in June 08 when I was on sick leave due to my eye ops. So, again someone who isn't anything special has blown you out of the water yet again. You must get really frustrated that anyone can beat you hands down all the time.

Sarge
Champion
Champion

Post by Sarge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Warhead wrote:We already are in a build off of sorts you stupid dweeb. In a contest you set a few (?) months ago and that ends on the 10th November? These are your rules, your contest. For a prize of 5x OTC's IIRC. As in many other contests you have started here you then change to a new one mid stride and so never finish, or hardly start. You prove my point. You have nothing to show. You are a failure.

Now, when I started I never expected to win a competition run by someone like you, but seeing you fail again will be sweet enough. Besides, I've enjoyed making this ship and flexing my Lego Skills that have been idle for 20 years.

I am not scraping to start again just because you are having some tantrum. I suspect it has more to do with my seeming popularity here. I can understand you feel inadequate and intimidated, it's ok, just try to face the fact nobody likes you much, which ironically is your own fault and try to get over yourself.

You could try to prove your own worth by being a better person and maybe posting something worth bragging about, like a finished construction. Also, my Internet Skills are minimal, I AM a N00B, I didn't even know what that meant before I came here. I started on the internet in June 08 when I was on sick leave due to my eye ops. So, again someone who isn't anything special has blown you out of the water yet again. You must get really frustrated that anyone can beat you hands down all the time.
Awesome. Some good ol' dimmy bashing will ensue, I hope.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

james+burgundy wrote:Prove it, I change you to a build off.
Oh snap!

And anyway, we don't want you banned, j+b.

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 pm

james+burgundy wrote:

Pedo alert! Sure I love to play with little kids you name the time and place. Pedo alert!

Clearly this can not be decided by a battle of wits or war of words, any talentless oaf can mince words and make a person look foolish. That being said I know in a war of words you have vastly more skill on the "net" then I have, but then it takes no talent to "own" on this forum. To quote you I have "no talent to speak of, none. Your* a hack, a fraud and your every endeavour is marked with failure after failure". I challenged that.

On the forum I am a blundering fool sure as hell, but then what does that matter in comparison to real life building skill this is a PBB forum after all? You say I have no talent at all. Prove it,** I change you to a build off. I know you and most everyone else will think "yeah right". I am a no show to these things. Well to make this better if I do not build anything then I will ask Mike (doubt he will but I will ask all the same) to Ban permanently and if he does not then I will not post here anymore.

You are probably going to say "no" you reasoning being I never build for my "contests". Well if I never show then what the fuck are you scared of? What do you have to lose? If I never show then there is no loss in accepting and you also get rid of me right? No, you will still say no way. Why? because*** you are the one with no backbone not I.
* That "your" should be "you're" since its a "you are".
** That should be a ";" not a ","
*** Capital letter please!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Sarge
Champion
Champion

Post by Sarge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 pm

can't wait till J+B comes back. :twisted: Lets make the dimmy cry! :twisted: