Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Chris Doyle's new comic
It's barely started and it looks ossum, it's definitely more polished than brick house. I wished he posted instructions for the weird creature thing.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: Securing a Homeland for a Dispossessed Kekistani Race
Like always his comic is completly random....
Cool story Bro!
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm
- Location: In your bases, Owning your faces
Ehhh, not so random......
Nice, can't wait for more
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
- Location: Somewhere over the painbow.
I didnt know of this, its cool!
Thx for sharing Dilanski
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest