Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Chris Doyle's new comic
It's barely started and it looks ossum, it's definitely more polished than brick house. I wished he posted instructions for the weird creature thing.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
Like always his comic is completly random....
Cool story Bro!
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm
- Location: In your bases, Owning your faces
Ehhh, not so random......
Nice, can't wait for more
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
- Location: Somewhere over the painbow.
I didnt know of this, its cool!
Thx for sharing Dilanski
- Posts: 4996
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests