Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Those look awesome. they could also fit into giant mechs, tiny tanks, small aircraft and whole battlestations operated by these guys.
Stats would be great!
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1783
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
Give him a beret and a baguette and a croissant, then it'll be perfect.
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Not all frogs are evil.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm
- Location: Sesame Street
Use the bley frogs from Cafe Corner to make zombie frogs for them to fight.
SOMEONE MAKE A BRICKLINK ORDER, NAOUGH.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Colonel-Kermit wrote::( Not all frogs are evil.
What about your sig with the very evil-looking Kermit?
Zahru II wrote:Give him a beret and a baguette and a croissant, then it'll be perfect.
Don't have them.
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am
- Location: Somewhere.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests