Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Those look awesome. they could also fit into giant mechs, tiny tanks, small aircraft and whole battlestations operated by these guys.
Stats would be great!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
Give him a beret and a baguette and a croissant, then it'll be perfect.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4304
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Not all frogs are evil.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm
- Location: Sesame Street
Use the bley frogs from Cafe Corner to make zombie frogs for them to fight.
SOMEONE MAKE A BRICKLINK ORDER, NAOUGH.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2537
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
Colonel-Kermit wrote::( Not all frogs are evil.
What about your sig with the very evil-looking Kermit?
Zahru II wrote:Give him a beret and a baguette and a croissant, then it'll be perfect.
Don't have them.
- Posts: 621
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am
- Location: Somewhere.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests