The Fall of Fico - Building The Grand Palace of Elmagnifico

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm

True, but many stories have a predictable outcome, what isn't clear is how the story unfolds. Running ZZD was sort of similar to running an RPG, players change what happens as they go along. Even if the end results are inescapable.

I got your PM mm233, I've had some time to think on it. I'm sorry but I haven't those stats worked out and the answer would have to be no in any case as that particular Immortal isn't present in the Brikverse yet, sorry. Of course, you could always go ahead and do what you want, I can't stop you but I think it would very much spoil the Immortal War campaign I'm trying to do. Thanks for asking though. Why not use another Immortal, an Elite? I can give you all sorts of stats and character ideas if you want.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Will there be Super Jews mayhaps? Would i be allowed to play as them mayhaps?

Ex-Lep
Officer

Post by Ex-Lep » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 am

i am very much looking forward to this. it even brings me back weekly-ish, a feat king of the hill could only do for two months. praise the immortals!
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Warhead wrote:True, but many stories have a predictable outcome, what isn't clear is how the story unfolds. Running ZZD was sort of similar to running an RPG, players change what happens as they go along. Even if the end results are inescapable.

I got your PM mm233, I've had some time to think on it. I'm sorry but I haven't those stats worked out and the answer would have to be no in any case as that particular Immortal isn't present in the Brikverse yet, sorry. Of course, you could always go ahead and do what you want, I can't stop you but I think it would very much spoil the Immortal War campaign I'm trying to do. Thanks for asking though. Why not use another Immortal, an Elite? I can give you all sorts of stats and character ideas if you want.
No, you don't quite get what I was asking. All I need is an Emperor Nemesis mini-fig to begin the lead up to my battle. All he is used for is basically briefing my custom Immortal for a mission kind of thing. It won't change your story line one bit. All it will do is tell how my faction came into the Immortal War. :)

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 pm

suspense...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Ah, oops. Okay-do-kay then. For now an old pic will have to do. At some point I'll update his look. The pics are crap, better if taken in the daylight but you get the idea.

Basically all over black with a skull badge preferably a death's-head on the torso. Extra bits here are shoulder armour and iron band on wrist for deflecting attacks and a head band with top knot-ish thing. Inside the torso he has a hidden knife, made from a small panel pin and some masking tape on the hand grip. The Emperor is a Ninja Master and has lots of hidden and subtle weapons, he mostly favours Japanese style melee weapons but likes de big guns also.

ForlornCreature
Cannon Fodder
Location: Checking back in between animations for Warhead's follow up to ZZD

Post by ForlornCreature » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 am

Where is our update on the building of Fico?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 am

Has much as I dislike Lego mutilating, that shoulder armor fits great! Bandanna is also nice

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 am

BFenix wrote:Has much as I dislike Lego mutilating, that shoulder armor fits great! Bandanna is also nice
Yes, the look is great, but I'm not into mutilating my briks so Ill figure something out. Also, what would the throne room guards be? Terrorkhan?

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

That shoulder armor looks sweet (kind of post-apocalyptic)
Throne room guard should totally be Death angels.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks guys. Yup those black clad guards are all Terrorkhan Elite.

Update just so you know I'm still doing this: Still building, but slowly due to RL stuff. I put about 2 hours into it today but nothing worth showing off. Man it's a pile of mess just now. Guards quarters, two defence weapon control rooms and two bunkers almost complete. I'm waiting on stuff that is overdue from the USA, the ballerina's gonna get his arse plunged with a knife if I don't get my stuff.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't mind custom-modifying figs, but I avoid that rough-plastic look at all costs. Usually have to buy a new blade for my knife whenever I decide to do mods.

Minifig accessories are much easier to do- Brickarms scopes can be removed cleanly with nail-clippers, silencers can be too, and some superglue and sandpaper fixes it up nicely ( you know, moving a scope and silencer from a pistol to a m4 for elite units and the like)

Part of the reason my forces don't expand too quickly is that each and every minifig or vehicle has to be perfect before I can add it to the army.

Other armies are a bit less anal-y. Peach forces are cobbled together from theme sets and spare parts, robots and aliens are also fairly mix-matchy. Three of my armies seem to be composed of smaller, more OP units, while the other three are just giant hordes of evil, rofl.

EDIT: Wow that's a lot of hyphens.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 am

You are mistaken. The simple fact is the cog split at some point and instead of throwing it out like most would I gave it a function.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Front page updated, some work done, almost enough to bother showing.

Also...

In the begining of the Immortals there was a Maniac called Rocky, he was named this due to his stupidity and super hard indestructible hands and killer punch... (look, it made sense to me when I was a kid so shud'up). Anyway, I felt he needed some modernisation due to the need to fit OT-ABS into my storyline (hence his hands are now made from OT-ABS)and... well it was kind of Mehh so, here is his son, IronFist.

As you can see, IronFist is quite able to carry weapons in his oversized mitts. Watch out Sylvie! Oh, dear...

Since The Great Elmagnifico keeps Gladiator Slaves for entertainment he needs someone able to keep them in line. I give you... Stubacus, the Master Gladiator.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Might I inquire if the Super Jews will be involved in this action?