Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
- tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
- Posts: 4254
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
One hundred bill- Mike....
- Posts: 3937
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I see what you did there.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
- bog standard
- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
What?.. No Mom jokes!?. Mike, for shame.
Ivan: -200 vs. Mike: +100 billion
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7281
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Zupponn and 2 guests