Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Haha, gotta love it. Not bad.
- Posts: 3934
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I've seen it already. Seeing the minifigs march and fire their cannons always brings a smile.
- Nice TRIPS
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
I vant zu veaponize an alligateur XD
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.
Ahah, awesome stop motion. Cannon blowback and marching are well done
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
At 2:35ish, there is a Zombie Lincoln next to the dragon.
What's up with that?
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 am
- Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest