Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm
- Location: michigan
That was actually kind of dumb.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 3378
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
"Walking at at."
I'd do her, but if you're gonna go over stuff like this, at least get the names right.
- Posts: 4255
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
That was incredibly awesome.
Except for the peaches.
They need more police brutality:
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
- Never Ending Identity Crisis
- Posts: 6126
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Obviously not done by FoL's.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests