Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm
- Location: michigan
That was actually kind of dumb.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2477
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
"Walking at at."
I'd do her, but if you're gonna go over stuff like this, at least get the names right.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
That was incredibly awesome.
Except for the peaches.
They need more police brutality:
"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shiji."
- I've trolled before
- Posts: 4184
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Obviously not done by FoL's.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1561
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests