Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Inspired by Zahru's awesome ships, I had a go at the Bloodstained Serpent.
The port side has closed cannon hatches.
Next to the real thing.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1838
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Sweden
I thought the Bloodstained Serpent exploded?
Anyway, this is a good rendition of your ship. Only the sails could be better but i guess you just lack parts to make them look like on Zahru's ships.
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Very cool. The blocky sails are a bit odd, but still, great build.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4305
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Tres Cool! This makes me want to build my own fleet, great work!
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7297
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
I like the blocky sails. They kinda look like they're catching wind.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest