Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Ross_Varn wrote:I've considered ideas for underground battles for a while now, but don't have the bricks. Remember BrickQuest? It's standard has nagged at the back of my mind for a while now.
Yeah, really. someone on this forum NEEDS to make some BrickQuest stuff.... I just don't have that many gray bricks....
Last edited by enders_shadow
on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Warhead wrote:I used to have this shitty old carpet in my room when I was a kid that was laid out in kind of squared off or boxed patterns.
Was it beige?
It might have been my grandpa.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm
- Location: Carpet warehouse arena
Dang, I got to get my brown & green bricks for my sisters place now!
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest