Hardsuit Warehouse

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:20 pm

501stCadians wrote:I need help wiht my hardsuit..it is a box with legs and a big machine gun......

EPIC FAIL
Don't worry, you're not the only one with such "good" skills.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am

Hello one and all, I'm new to the forum, but a long time Lego fan, and although I've not had the opportunity to play Brikwars (yet . . . ) I've built more than a few mechas and hard suits in my years of toying with bricks. :D

So without further or do, here are some of my mechas and hard suits over the years! :D

(Apologies for the sheer darkness of these pictures, the lighting in my room is not forgiving)

The PH-41 "Bulldog" Armored Hard suit, Armed with a right arm mounted grenade launcher (notice how i attempted to add an actual clip to the weapon, as well as the under slung Axe for CC) and a left arm mounted Chain gun. While the pilots head is open to the elements (and snipers) it is still protected by their helmet, and their body is hidden behind several inches of armored plate.

The BM-23 "Reagent" Battle Mecha, armed with twin arm mounted Auto cannons firing High Explosive Armour Piercing (HEAP) rounds, and is covered on all sides by Titanium Battle plating, unfortunately this makes it tough as nails, but slow as hell, and it barely able to keep up with your average minifig.

(Also, just to point out funky things, behold - an actual cockpit :D)

And now, here come the big boys, the BM-39 "Battle Master" Battle Mecha, armed to the teeth with twin Auto Cannons and Gatling cannons on the arm mounts, as well as shoulder mounted Auto Cannons, it packs one hell of a punch, its Titanium Battle plating is half a meter thick, on the THINNEST areas of its Armour, and while it is by far one of the slowest Mechanized units ever constructed, it hand give out and suck up a humongous amount of punishment before falling.

(Also, not the greebling on the front cockpit (which does open, but i have no pics :S) and the Radar system mounted on the top, and the first pic with mini fig for size comparison, and awesome stomping action :D)

That's it for my first post, Comments and Crits appreciated! :D

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 am

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 am

Sorry pesgores, excuse my newbism, but I'm new to the forum, what exactly does that mean? (the whole, triangle job'd thing . . ) I'm a little confused. :?

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 am

I made some steam-punk exahust pipes for it. It now lossely ressembles a 40k Dreadnought.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

omniczech
Champion
Champion

Post by omniczech » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:Sorry pesgores, excuse my newbism, but I'm new to the forum, what exactly does that mean? (the whole, triangle job'd thing . . ) I'm a little confused. :?
Just ignore him, trust me

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:22 am

even we don't know what his triangle means
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:37 am

Even i don't know. If you came here a month earlier, you could ask the Wizard. But he's been away for too long and i think he really left the forums. Only he knew what it meant.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:41 am

Now I'm even more confused! :lol: Also, I'm working on some additional Power Armour (not to a full hard suit scale) for my heavy infantry to match those mechas above, Hopefully with Aliens style back mounted "smart" guns :D

Pics should be up shortly.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 am

Woah, for a minute there I thought you were Commander Evil because your avatar is almost identical. Anyways, nice Hardsuits and Mech I'll be looking forward to your others.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Post by Tiny Tank Rannon » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:24 pm

I finally made a hardsuit, granted whatever's in it is complety exposed if the shield's not in the way, but I finally built a hardsuit! and it only required that I'd have to wreck my big daddy for it.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:46 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Sorry pesgores, excuse my newbism, but I'm new to the forum, what exactly does that mean? (the whole, triangle job'd thing . . ) I'm a little confused. :?
∆'d!!!
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Woah, for a minute there I thought you were Commander Evil because your avatar is almost identical. Anyways, nice Hardsuits and Mech I'll be looking forward to your others.
if i'm not mistaken, they're identical. they're both AWESOME, LOL!

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:33 am

Who can beat a 'Special' looking smiley? Honestly?

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 am

ace121 wrote:Who can beat a 'Special' looking smiley? Honestly?

Metal Gear FOX, who got pwnd today (seriously).