Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
- can you feel me?
- Posts: 2396
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
- Location: Number one in USA
Not much work done yet I see, Ill keep a lookout for updates
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Interesting. Completed, it could be bigger than my Raven.
I've got no idea where you're going with this, but it's probably going to be interesting. Already you're using some cool techniques, like pairing those quarter-saucer pieces with the Slave I window. Which faction is this for?
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
nice, the cockpit looks pretty smooth, npc. Like Bfenix, I'll be waiting for updates
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1427
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests