Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
- Posts: 736
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: MN
Saw that a while ago. I can not imagine how heavy that is.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Less than you would think, I bet. It looks like he's just wearing a black skintight suit with Lego "plating" over it, as opposed to covering his entire body with Lego.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
- Posts: 2528
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
not bad. a darker green would be better
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 326
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: front lines
there are better pics of flickr, as well as construction shots, to those who are interested. also, I wonder if he glued the legos together to keep them form breaking?
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Nicely done. You wouldn't think it was Lego at first glance.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: New Zealand
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apollyon, Duerer, Google [Bot], Whiteagle and 2 guests