Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: MN
Less than you would think, I bet. It looks like he's just wearing a black skintight suit with Lego "plating" over it, as opposed to covering his entire body with Lego.
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
not bad. a darker green would be better
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: front lines
there are better pics of flickr, as well as construction shots, to those who are interested. also, I wonder if he glued the legos together to keep them form breaking?
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1427
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Nicely done. You wouldn't think it was Lego at first glance.
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: New Zealand
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest