Brick Forge Silver Weapons Sale

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Postby Asterios » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 pm

stubby wrote:
Asterios wrote:and yet you do not see them trying to be trolls on the forum, for you to lower yourself to that level truly means you must have one pitiful life, I'm neither mad at you nor hate you, I pity you since I can't understand what it would take for a person to sink themselves so low as to be a forum troll or to act like you do.

I moved the bulk of this over to its own thread so everyone could gaze in wonder: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7327

It's like Silverdream is finally growing up! Look at him laying out the pissing-contest bait and slooowly reeling it in. It was kind of funny how he didn't know what to do with Asterios once he realized he had him hooked, so I just chopped the awkward finish and closed the thread on Zupponn's high note.

The B in socials thing was a nice idea to get back on the pissing contest track, but it was too obvious, too late. A subtler touch would have been more effective.

I couldn't tell how many of the rest of you were getting suckered in, and how many were just playing along to keep Asterios going, and how many thought they were in the latter group but were actually in the former, which is a good sign. But none of you seemed to be able to pull out any kind of coup de grace before I decided to call the game. Better luck next time.

seriously you honestly thought he had me hooked, all I was doing was putting the punk in his place and laughing the whole time knowing he will never amount to anything in life, his type can only dream of working at a fast food joint.

now go give your boyfriend Silver a big kiss goodnight.
Master of the Armies

Asterios
Champion
Champion

Postby stubby » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am

Asterios wrote:seriously you honestly thought he had me hooked, all I was doing was putting the punk in his place and laughing the whole time knowing he will never amount to anything in life, his type can only dream of working at a fast food joint.

Ha ha now I want to memorialize this thread too, if only for this one post.

Edit: Okay, after doing a dramatic reading of this post for booty bothered I realize it has to be preserved. Thread locked for posterity.

EVEN FURTHER EDIT:
OneEye589 wrote:Stubby, I want this emoticon now: Image

For once I'm feeling generous, but I think it'll be a version less diabolical and more glam: :bitch:
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Previous

Return to Bricks