Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
A pirate corvette and destroyer which I built for my space-combat game. The Tiger Shark corvette (smaller ship) has four anti-fighter lasers and one missile launcher, and the Orca destroyer (larger ship) has two anti-capital beam cannons and two missile launchers.
Full gallery: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/62844
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
Both are good, but i like the Tiger better.
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
Neat! It's always a challenge to make itty-bitty ships look cool, and these ones are cool in my book.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
I must say, though I am not a fan of micro scale (Or nano scale, or macro scale) building, both of those ships are the most badass of their kind. The Tiger Shark is a lot more greebled looking and has a more 'armed and ready' look to it
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:16 pm
- Location: between Osama and Amelia Earheart
I agree with most of the rest of the populous in thinking that the Tiger Shark is better.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2193
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
- Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.
The Tiger shark is indeed better it's just because the other one really looks like a Orca nice chooise of name. ;D
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1351
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
Nice. I had a hard time choosing, but the Orca kind of looks a bit strange with the large black pieces, so I chose tiger.
- Posts: 990
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
- Location: Ventura, CA
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 3 guests