Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
It's a symptom. How you would say liver failure, pulmonary edema is also said*. Pulmonary edema is fluid in the lungs, which is not normal in the least bit.
*No, that wasn't real English grammar.
Last edited by Blitzen
on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm
I think you (ahp) were referring to "hematose pulmonar" (can't find the name in English), which consists of trading oxygen for carbon dioxide in the lungs.
That is normal. Or else we would die.
No actually, we would have evolved differently.
We would die only if it stopped suddenly in every human being right now.
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest