Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Not the Moon actually, but Jupiter instead. These guys are going to be on the Mission Juno space satellite.
- I've trolled before
- Posts: 4289
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Cool! So they're supposed to be Greek/Roman gods?
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: The Edge
Prolly, as Jupiter was the Roman equivalent of Zeus.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4304
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
except the right one, which is galileo if Im not mistaken. the others are jupiter and juno (I love that the god of marriage has a frying pan XD)
every satellite should have figs on board from now on, we should have done that with voyager in the first place. I mean if any alien comes across a satelite sent by blood thirsty minifigs instead of weak humans they'd think twice before invading the planet it came from XD
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1655
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: Securing a Homeland for a Dispossessed Kekistani Race
What kind of experiment are supposed to be exposed to? Or are they just in for the ride?
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
SAVE THE FIGS! And pray that the g's don't tear them apart.
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm
- Location: the chezits factory
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 6021
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Or you should subscribe to The Brothers Brick, as everyone else here has/should.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest