Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
I built this pinball machine for my local lego contest, and I got first place!
here is my trophy!
I even got recognized at the store as "that guy with the lego pinball machine". I will post a video eventually, because I know the picture quality kinda sucks. more details to come i guess.
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 pm
- Location: michigan
Congrats bro, can't wait to see it in action.
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4299
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Man I wish I had that sort of competition around... Congrats dude!
"Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
- Posts: 4682
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests