BrickArms 2011: M1919, HAC, ARC, and M3 Grease Gun

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Image
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:
morganm wrote:If I've learned anything from too many hours of computer gaming.... short controlled bursts :lol:


Real firearms have the better option; three-round burst. :D

I think you guys are forgetting the most important gun of all: Dual Uzis


Dual-wielding Uzis is just about the most retarded thing ever. Those guys who think AKs are incredible look like geniuses compared to the idiot that dual-wields SMGs.



BUT IT'S COOL. ISN'T THAT WHAT MATTERS?
Image
User avatar
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Mangled, inside Audrey II

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:
morganm wrote:I think you guys are forgetting the most important gun of all: Dual Uzis
Dual-wielding Uzis is just about the most retarded thing ever. Those guys who think AKs are incredible look like geniuses compared to the idiot that dual-wields SMGs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCra4qOr ... ature=plpp
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby morganm » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Silverdream wrote:
morganm wrote:I know, totally! I could so easily be a Marine with all of this gaming experience. :roll:


You would die of dysentry.


Damn.. you're right... they don't teach you to boil water in those games =(
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN

Postby mgb519 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Swordsalmon wrote:
morganm wrote:I think you guys are forgetting the most important gun of all: Dual Uzis
Dual-wielding Uzis is just about the most retarded thing ever. Those guys who think AKs are incredible look like geniuses compared to the idiot that dual-wields SMGs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCra4qOr ... ature=plpp

Seen it.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2488
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby HHD » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm

morganm wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
morganm wrote:I know, totally! I could so easily be a Marine with all of this gaming experience. :roll:


You would die of dysentry.


Damn.. you're right... they don't teach you to boil water in those games =(


They teach you to boil terrorists though!
I change my signature so much it become a quote of the day system but, no more!
User avatar
HHD
Hero
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Swordsalmon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:BUT IT'S COOL. ISN'T THAT WHAT MATTERS?


Wielding one SMG is cool, but SMGs are naturally awesome. Dual-wielding just looks stupid.



Seen it. And the video showed just how idiodic it would be in actual combat. That trained soldier can barely handle the recoil.
Image
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
User avatar
Swordsalmon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Postby mgb519 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:Wielding one SMG is cool, but SMGs are naturally awesome. Dual-wielding just looks stupid.

Like hell it does!
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2488
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:Dual-wielding just looks stupid.


The Grand Brikian Leader, Encon, begs to differ.

Image
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Previous

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests