Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
this is awesome!!!
- Posts: 2857
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
This is boring.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8424
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
My favorite was Outrage, the retarded walker that got ripped to shreds.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
- Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.
chaplin-austin wrote:My favorite was Outrage, the retarded walker that got ripped to shreds.
Yeah, that was fun to watch.
- Posts: 3166
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Weed land
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests