Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Postby ace121 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Mierda, mi amiga es un amigo!

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby omniczech » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Protip: nukes and robots don't mix. Here's why. A nuclear weapon not only creates a large explosion, but a massive EMP, tests over California in the 60s (conducted in the VERY uppermost atmosphere) put out power on some towns on the ground. Needless to say, a nuke of the power you described would more or less fry everything on earth that has a circuit in it.

This physics lesson was brought to you by AP physics courses around the country.
omniczech
Champion
Champion

Postby pesgores » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 pm

For you FOX haters...

FOX was destroyed today. Actually, he got his ass whooped yesterday in Pwnsville, by my Solid Snake minifigure and the help of some canons nearby manned by Imperial Guards. Pedro Godinho, the emperor of Pwnsville, was riding FOX. But he misused it, and forgot to use the missiles on Snake.

When Snake hit the cockpit with the Stinger missile launcher, it fell down. The cockpit didn't explode, and Pedro survived the 15" fall. But FOX was completely obliterated.

Today it was his funeral.

Pwnsville got rebuilt, because it got seriously owned by FOX and i am playing right now some kind of a role-play with it but using BrikWars rules for confrontations, assaults and murders.

This episode, i want to tell the story in a video. I took pictures. I'll just have to edit them into video.

RIP Metal Gear FOX
29.5.2008 - 28.7.2008 (oh well, it survived almost 2 months. That's good, isn't it)

POST SCRIPTUM

This photo is him on the day he was built. I never posted pictures of him when he was upgraded, with more missiles and some stuff better.

Sorry for the big pic.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Dr. X » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Actually, I'm kinda sorry he blew up. It was a cool MOC. But, as this proves, nothing is invincible.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor
Galidor

Postby pesgores » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 am

I found pictures of him when he was upgraded. As you can see, it clearly had more missiles and bombs:

The cockpit

Comparisons

I miss him. But i rebuilt some models i had to dismantle to create him :)
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Previous

Return to Bricks